How To Apply Chrome Flakes Using Acrylic
Credit - Emily Yafai - find her on instagram
- Apply base coloured acylic or glitter (optional).
- Pick up a small amount of clear acrylic powder, and dip straight into your flakes (only brushing the top of the flakes).
- Apply straight onto your base acrylic whilst the bead is still wet and pat to cover full nail or brush down the nail to create a snail trail of flakes.
- Cap the full nail in clear acrylic, making sure there are no shiny bits coming through.
- Leave to set. File and shine.